Since opening in Southgate in 2005, we very quickly established ourselves as one of the leading conveyancing firms in the area.
Your home is likely to be your most valuable asset. Hiring a professional to tackle the legal issues in this area of law will help the transaction to run smoothly and give you peace of mind. Don't take risks. Have a qualified solicitor take charge of your conveyancing. We are delighted to have been awarded The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation. More details about the scheme can be found at www.lawsocietyapproved.com/conveyancing.aspx
We work closely with many estate agents, surveyors, investors and developers.
One of the advantages of selling your home through Stennett Properties
is that you will have our conveyancing team working closely with your estate agent, thereby enabling the transaction to run smoothly.
We advise on the following areas :
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property
- Grant of new leases or variations of existing leases
- Lease extensions and collective enfranchisement. For more information click here
- Missing landlord applications by leaseholders to acquire their freehold
Here are some options for your property conveyancing requirements:
- Contact us on 020 8920 3190 to discuss your requirements.
- Alternatively, email us with your questions/concerns and we will respond as soon as possible. Click here.