We are hiring for a Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive
You will be joining a small and friendly firm of Solicitors based in Southgate, North London
. This is an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice. The Role & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking commercial and residential conveyancing.
- Processing matters according to Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Lexcel standard and the UK Finance and Mortgage Lenders Handbook.
- Carrying out AML checks.
- Pre-contract searches.
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries.
- Preparing legal documents.
- Reporting on title.
- Checking matters are ready to exchange and carrying out file review.
- Carrying out independent file reviews to consider the legal aspects of the matter.
- Exchanging contracts.
- Assisting with file management and templates.
- Carrying out post exchange and pre-completion work.
- Completing the transaction.
- Carrying out post completion work.
- Attending to clients in the office and keeping in touch by post, telephone and email.
- Closing the matter.
- Training and supervising support staff.
- Recording chargeable and non- chargeable time.
- Checking client accounts on NatWest Bankline.
- Assisting with marketing.
- Ideally live in close proximity to our Location in Southgate, North London
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job type: Permanent, FT
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday
- At least 4 years proven experience as a Conveyance
Please submit your CV to Stel Charalambous at Enquiries@stennett-stennett.co.ukalong with a cover email explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this position.
We appreciate your interest, but please note that we will only be contacting successful applicants. FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR
You will be joining a small and friendly firm of solicitors based in Southgate, North London. This is an exciting opportunity for a Front Desk Administrator allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice. Job Summary
The requirements listed below are essential to the job. Short-listing for the interview will be based solely on whether the candidate can demonstrate on their Application Form that they meet the necessary criteria.
- Answering the telephone
- Taking Messages and directing calls to the relevant person
- Meeting and greeting clients and dealing with enquiries.
- Opening, scanning and distributing mail
- Franking post and taking to the post office
- Keeping the reception area tidy
Qualifications and skills
- Photocopying & Scanning Documents
- Certifying ID
- Retrieval and Storage of Documents from Offsite Units.
- Opening & Archiving files
- Answering emails and enquiries
- Maintaining the company’s database and records
- Assist staff with IT
- Assist with the website
- Assist with marketing
- Working closely with the Office Manager to determine work priorities
- Experience in working in legal profession or other professional body an advantage.
- Good academic qualifications
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills including MS word and Excel.
Please submit your CV to Stel Charalambous at Enquiries@stennett-stennett.co.uk.
We appreciate your interest, but please note that we will only be contacting successful applicants.